The Leadership supported by a very passionate team of 50 lead the Foundation and its initiatives. Internationally eminent experts guide the Foundation as advisors. Many partners strive to achieve our mission.
Romesh founded and lead three successful ventures, of which Aspect Development Inc. was sold for over $9 billion. His current business - Symphony Technology Group grew to $2.5 billion in revenues and 15,000 employees in less than a decade.
- • Founder-Chairman Symphony Technology Group
- • Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
- • BTech, IIT Bombay and Ph.D,
Carnegie Mellon, USA
Ajay scaled start-ups and mid-size IT companies to several billion dollar organizations during his tenure of 30 years managing global businesses.
- • COO Symphony Services and SVP, Autodesk Inc.
- • Technology Executive:
US (23 years) and India (7 years)
- • BTech, IIT Bombay; Ph.D,
University of Rochester, USA
Laura cofounded the National Entrepreneurship Network - the largest, most vibrant community of India’s new and future entrepreneurs
- • Former Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist and
Executive Director, Wadhwani Foundation
- • VP at Ashoka driving social entrepreneurship
- • BA, Harvard, USA